Crusher maintenance precautions
1. When checking, repairing and maintaining the crusher, the power must be cut off and the warning sign must be hung.
2. The crusher can be inspected, maintained, maintained, and replaced only after the crusher has completely stopped.
3. Visually inspect the blade weekly for damage or chipping.
4. Measure the tool radius and thickness to schedule the tool repair time.
5. Regularly repair the welding blade. The frequency of repair welding varies depending on the type of garbage to be crushed. Once the blade is found to be damaged, it must be repaired immediately.
6. When the repair does not work, replace the blade.